Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Matter Of Trust

What Is Parkour? 2.0




If you want to learn Parkour, congratulations, you find the best blog about it on the web! I will give you here my personal point of view and my personal advises so check them out! Lest first start with a popular question "What is Parkour?"

I know I know, -"but Fox you have already make one "what is parkour" post! and not happy with that, you made another version of i!" Well guess what...I'm still not happy whit them xD

This post is to all people who just is starting in this Parkour thing ,or even for those who are just thinking about taking the first steps. Let me tell you something, if you are just recently become interested in Parkour, that's a great start! Is great exercise for the body, also helps you clear your mind, in fact to ME Parkour is more like a meditation form rather than a sport.



So I said you work both body and mind with Parkour, but there is another piece of the puzzle, the final one and almost more important....so every traceur should be very near to this concept before even start, I think that's what motivate the success one, and not just in Parkou...some may have different name for it...but to me is soul, that's why the tittle of this post is " A Matter Of Trust", Is all about this, trust in your self, that's the key to start...and again, not only in Parkour.



So I go to the stores near my house, buy the regular stuff and always watch the same, always heard the same, always smell the same and is people acting like robots, to distracted, blinded by the lights, is sad, is dangerous, when I am out there many times i wonder..."where is the trust of all this people?". This Big city is not for me, I really miss the mountains and the forest, but now I saw all this there is not look back.




Most probably if I just stop people in the street to try to motivate them I would get punch in the face, so that's why I made this post! Like I Said before if you are thinking to become a traceur, that's great, but please don't ignore this, hold to the key I mentioned before. Parkour is a way of fitness motivation, so with this post is just want to make sure you do start! You hold the key, and like I said before, you may have a different name for it...so I just want to make sure you don't forget about that when you start, when you are out there training, why? because I already said what I see when I get out..I see lack of motivation....those people, empty like shells, they left the key at home, maybe even under the bed....so yest, this can be called a 
motivational post, and still not over...

Fitness Motivation

Guys I can stress enough in this, because this is one of those time you always have in front of you, but just too close to see it, those thing some can tell you and save you lot of time and effort....that's why if you are a expert,or maybe an amateur, this post will be empty for you, you won't see the content only a lot of words, but if you never take the first step, I am sure it will help you......so remember that inner key...when you first fall...when you have no motivation you still have your soul ( or whatever you call it ) ....that's when you need to hold it harder and then get up and learn from your fall. It's always been a matter of trust.
This easy concept, is to easy to forget to, most of the time we forget it in the moment we need it the most! And every thing get worst and worst, so please, you don't make that mistake, don't learn this lesson the hard way, I really hope this simple words make you remember what you have when you need it.




So I hope you liked this post and I hope you now start practicing Parkour and you enjoy it so much as I do, and if you are interested, check out the blog archives and you can find the top 5 basics Parkour moves for beginners and a few training routine to fully exercise your body without equipment and increase your vertical jump!

Please comment, share and subscribe! Fox out.

No comments:

Post a Comment